This is probably simplistic and perhaps more of a SQL question than a
Witango question but I'm going to ask anyway. *laughs* I have an
application set up where a user selects a from location and a to
location, from a dropdown list, of something they are shipping. The
dropdown list is populated from a file and the resulting from and to
location codes are recorded to a database record in separate fields
named shipfrom and shipto. No problem so far. Everything works
perfectly.

   Now, in reporting I want to show the description of the ship from and
ship to locations. I can read the records into an array and look up each
location from the database and then display the array when done but that
seems inefficient, especially when I have to use a for loop to process
the array. Is there some way to join two different fields on the same
lookup table, in a Witango search action, in order to pull different
text values for each of the fields?

Gene Wolf
Supervisor, Business Systems
DRS Sensors & Targeting Systems-Optronics
2330 Commerce Park Drive NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
Phone: 321-309-0685
           321-309-0202 (fax)

Dictionary.com Word of the Day
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.