Be careful of using "=*" and "*=", some of our SQL servers will take that
and others require the "... OUTER JOIN" syntax.

--
Beverly Voth               Tier3 Data & Web Services Group, LLC
606-864-0041               http://www.tier3web.com/xml.htm

                     Web Design & Hosting
  Coldfusion, Witango, PHP, MS SQL, MySQL, FMP, XML/XSLT, CSS
Over 12 years experience integrating databases and the internet!

On 6/5/07 2:34 PM, "Ben Johansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole or in
part: