Gene, if these are in an array, then you have to look them up, eh? :D
    If they are in a SQL table, you have to query them, right?

You have a "join table". If you are creating these "on-the-fly" and putting
the values into an array, why not put the "text" locations into columns,
too, as you make the "join table/array"?

--
Beverly Voth               Tier3 Data & Web Services Group, LLC
606-864-0041               http://www.tier3web.com/xml.htm

 Certified FileMaker 7 Developer * FileMaker Business Alliance
                     Web Design & Hosting
  Coldfusion, Witango, PHP, MS SQL, MySQL, FMP, XML/XSLT, CSS
Over 12 years experience integrating databases and the internet!

On 6/5/07 11:44 AM, "Wolf, Gene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in whole
or in part: