Hi Gene,

I'm not sure what you hope to gain out of publicly exposing Phil or your
company like this, but it won't be positive or anything that could possibly
help achieve a working solution to your problem.

Despite whatever faults Phil or the Witango product and/or company may have,
nothing warrants this type of unprofessional response.

If this is the position and opinion you've arrived at about Phil and whomever
else may work at Witango, than either whine and snivel privately - or on the
List like others have chosen. Or... make that dreaded business decision to move
on. But don't make a public spectacle of yourself and your company in the
process.

Migrating away from Witango may be a painful decision to make (career altering
in fact [scary, huh?]), but don't try and blame your less-than-perfect
technology choices on somebody else. Who ever said software was perfect?

And how could you be "absolutely amazed" when for years we've all known in
stark terms that the future of Witango (if any) would be a long hard-fought
road. And that continuing with Witango, after Pervasive, would be a gamble
involving some personal sacrifices of our own.

Suck it up Gene, and admit to your boss that maybe a different decision should
have been made years ago.

I'm not here to defend Phil. I've moved on from Witango a long time ago. I'm
here to stay in touch with friends, and to occasionally give opinion and advice
- based on my own decision making experience.

Best of luck.

Scott Cadillac
~ 902-624-1266
~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]