From: Scott Cadillac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:29 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Witango Customer Support

Hi Gene,

I'm not sure what you hope to gain out of publicly exposing Phil or your
company like this, but it won't be positive or anything that could
possibly help achieve a working solution to your problem.

Despite whatever faults Phil or the Witango product and/or company may
have, nothing warrants this type of unprofessional response.

If this is the position and opinion you've arrived at about Phil and
whomever else may work at Witango, than either whine and snivel
privately - or on the List like others have chosen. Or... make that
dreaded business decision to move on. But don't make a public spectacle
of yourself and your company in the process.

Migrating away from Witango may be a painful decision to make (career
altering in fact [scary, huh?]), but don't try and blame your
less-than-perfect technology choices on somebody else. Who ever said
software was perfect?

And how could you be "absolutely amazed" when for years we've all known
in stark terms that the future of Witango (if any) would be a long
hard-fought road. And that continuing with Witango, after Pervasive,
would be a gamble involving some personal sacrifices of our own.

Suck it up Gene, and admit to your boss that maybe a different decision
should have been made years ago.

I'm not here to defend Phil. I've moved on from Witango a long time ago.
I'm here to stay in touch with friends, and to occasionally give opinion
and advice - based on my own decision making experience.

Best of luck.

Scott Cadillac
~ 902-624-1266
~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]