Gee Gene, are you telling me to shut-up?

Now that's a waste of text.

I'm only questioning your most recent post Gene. The fact they have a long
standing reputation and are considered a very competent professional in your
field doesn't excuse you from being called out when you do something rude.
Being a professional is not a point system.

If it was your management that gave you the go ahead to follow the
ill-conceived advice of others from this List to "do whatever it takes to piss
Phil off enough to get his attention" - then I profoundly apologize to you,
your family, your ancestors and your descendants.

You now have my sympathy, that you have to work for such people.

As for the "opportunity" you are referring to.

"...DRS is a $1.5B company. The largest division of DRS is a heavy user of
Witango. Imagine if this company was convinced that Witango was a valid
tool?..."

Are you suggesting that your company was on the brink of sinking some of the
billions they have into Witango?

What kind of false promise is that? And if it were true, where were their
dollars 2 or 3 or 6 years ago?

Bringing it up now at this point is an insult to everyone on this list,
including Phil - in my opinion.

And frankly Gene, I considered my posts very constructive :-)

I hope things improve for you.

Scott Cadillac
~ 902-624-1266
~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]