Mark,

Well said.

It has been a mystery for years now why communication or lack of it continues.

In the meantime I am still using and making money from 5.5 and on windows it works fine.

I will wait to see if 6 arrives and the open source promise is there. I have hopes that someday the IDE will handle PHP.

In the meantime I find this to be a valuable list of mostly professional and responsible people and hope in continues on.

Dan
--
Dan Stein
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer

"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."

Abraham Lincoln