something to keep in mind but I do really doubt that Tom's comments will cause them to shut down the list.

and my emails to sophie and Phil did not bounce so I expect they are still around.
--
Dan Stein
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer

Men do not care how nobly they live, but only how long they live, although it is within the reach of every man to live nobly, but within no man's power to live long. Brian Haig Private Sector