And this is the most activity we have had in a long while. I think maybe we should start a Witango friends group on FB and keep in touch there. I enjoy hearing from everyone.

Anyway this was fun and a break from billable hours.

--
Dan Stein MSN
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer

"When you are born, you cry and those who love you rejoice. And if you
live your life as you should, when you die, you rejoice and those who
love you cry."