Among the various features in my app there is a need to install one and only
one feature from a set of two features.  I've added a panel to the Mondo UI
that appears after selecting "Custom" and before the CustomDlg with the
feature tree.  My dialog has radio buttons to select which thing to
install.

What I want to have happen is that the feature they selected on the previous
dialog would appear in the feature tree and not be configurable on the
CustomDlg.  This is mainly so they see a proper summary of what they have
selected.  The feature size isn't going to be computed properly as it really
amounts to nothing more than running a custom action to trigger an EXE that
Microsoft provides for installing that component.  Microsoft does not appear
to provide any other means to ( e.g. merge module) to install it.

For the record I'm choosing between Windows Media Framework 9.0 and 9.5,
because 9.5 breaks some things that were available in 9.0 that our customers
might need or depend on from using previous versions of our product.  Since
WMF 9.5 also adds features that they may want to use, I give the user the
choice.

My problem is that the what is shown in the feature tree seems to be decided
on before my radio buttons are used.  So the default value is always what I
see in the feature tree.

I was using something like:

<Feature Id="Wmf90" Level="0" ...>
<Condition Level=1">WMFVERSION = "90"</Condition>
</Feature>

<Feature Id="Wmf95" Level="0" ...>
<Condition Level=1">WMFVERSION = "95"</Condition>
</Feature>

My Radio buttons set WMFVERSION accordingly.  That part appears to work as
the log file clearly shows the WMFVERSION changing in response to the
selection on the dialog that I've added.

Is it possible to do what I want easily?  Maybe some simple sequence
re-ordering?

I'm using WiX 3.

Thanks,

Scott

P.S.  Thanks Bob for the help with modifying the dialog sets included with
WixUI.  It was easier than I anticipated.