________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Levi
Wilson
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 7:29 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Kernel Drivers

What is the proper way to install a kernel mode driver?  I noticed in
the help file that the <ServiceInstall/> tag says that "Windows
Installer does not currently support kernelDriver or systemDriver".  Do
I need to make an INF install and use a CA to perform a rundll32 on it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Levi