We've broken our build into numerous WiX fragments which in turn compile
into numerous wix libs.  All wixlibs contain english strings at a
minimum and a few (namely the Dialog wixlibs) contain muliple languages
under different cultures and codepages.

For example, our "common_dialogs.wixlib" might contain the following

One .wxl file contains:
<WixLocalization Culture="ja" Codepage="932"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2003/11/localization
<http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2003/11/localization> ">

Another
<WixLocalization Culture="en-us" Codepage="1252"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2003/11/localization
<http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2003/11/localization> ">

and so on.  All are passed into lit.exe at the same time, which compiles
with an issue.

When I go to light an msi using the above wixlib and numerous other
wixlibs that are not localized, I find that when I pass in
"-cultures:en-us" the msi compiles without any issues, but as soon as I
pass in "-cultures:ja;en-us", I get the following error:

light.exe : error LGHT0101 : The codepage '1252' has been specified in
multiple localization files.  Please resolve the conflict.

Any insight into this error?  When I compiled it with just en-us, it
clearly was using codepage 1252 in multiple loc files.  My understanding
was that the multiple entries passed into the -culture arg were to
indicate an order of "use ja strings first if found, and en-us strings
if not".

Thanks
-jh