Brian Poploskie wrote:

I'm using some file keys in custom actions, for example [#MyFile]. This was working fine until I broke the core wxs file up into multiple files containing fragments for easier maintenance. Since I've done this the file references don't seem to be evaluating to anything. I get empty strings in the logs when I try to do the install.

Is it not possible to use formatted strings to get the path of file objects when the files are in a fragment?

Yes, it should work/does work for me. Can you narrow it down to a simple case?

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/