From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:37 AM
To: Brian Poploskie
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] File Paths and Fragments

Brian Poploskie wrote:

I'm using some file keys in custom actions, for example [#MyFile].  This
was working fine until I broke the core wxs file up into multiple files
containing fragments for easier maintenance.  Since I've done this the
file references don't seem to be evaluating to anything.  I get empty
strings in the logs when I try to do the install.

Is it not possible to use formatted strings to get the path of file
objects when the files are in a fragment?

Yes, it should work/does work for me. Can you narrow it down to a simple
case?

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/