Our software package needs to register an Active X Control.
Currently I do it with the following:

---
    <Property Id='REGSVR'>regsvr32.exe</Property>

     <CustomAction Id="RegisterOCX" Return="asyncNoWait"
Property="REGSVR" ExeCommand='/s "[INSTALLDIR]MyControl.ocx"' />

     <InstallExecuteSequence>
       <Custom Action="RegisterOCX" After="InstallFinalize"/>
     </InstallExecuteSequence>
---

This works fine on Windows XP.  Windows Vista works fine on my
computer, but on another computer the install completes without
registering the OCX successfully.  I try to manually register the OCX
on the user's computer and I get an Error 0x80070005.  From what I've
read, this indicates a permission problem, even though the user is an
Administrator.

Should I be following another method to register the OCX so it
consistently registers?