Frédéric Viollet wrote:

> -I finally found these files in the binary distribution. I tried from
> the weekly release sources after copying the files above, I got the
> following error:
> 71 errors, all about missing references... because Nant.Core could not
> be found.
>
> :)
> Is there a way to build Wix?

Hi Frederic

Nant.Core.dll must be copied to
dtools\bin\x86\Nant\ where dtools must be in parallel to your wix-sources
directory.

src/ext/DifxAppExtension/wixlib/DIFxApp.wixlib could be saved from Browser:
http://wix.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/wix/wix/src/ext/DifxAppExtension/wixlib/DIFxApp.wixlib

IMHO the build should run when the Nant.Core.dll could be found. I'm not
sure about the test in my build, since I built this at home.

hth
Dominik