Why not just go to CodePlex?    The TFS/MSBuild model kills the CVS/NAnt model,
IMHO.  I know you guys said you had some issues building unmanaged code but
surely it can't be that bad.

Bob Arnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Frédéric Viollet wrote:
> -I tried from a CVS checkout, I got the following error:
> c:\temp\wix_cvs\wix.build(64,4):
> Build file 'C:\temp\wix_cvs\tests\vstests\vstests.build' does not exist.

Yeah, sorry, I just noticed this problem last weekend. You can comment
out every include of .build files from the tests directory and it'll work.

> Is it really not possible to include all files in the source
> distribution so that building wix can be automated in a production
> environment?

SourceForge gives us a very limited amount of space; duplicating the
files would reduce the number of builds we can carry.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/