Oh come on... I'm sure a company as big as MSFT can come up with a little bit
of hosting space for open space projects.

  Just go to the CodePlex group and say  `We are the poster child for Microsoft
Open Source and we are using SourceForge instead of CodePlex because they have
feature xyz` and I'm sure that problem would be solved fairly quickly.

Bob Arnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Christopher Painter wrote:
> Why not just go to CodePlex? The TFS/MSBuild model kills the
> CVS/NAnt model, IMHO. I know you guys said you had some issues
> building unmanaged code but surely it can't be that bad.

That would "solve" the problem of limited web space by eliminating it
entirely. Not a net win, I think.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/