I am trying to GAC a publisher policy file dll using WIX.  When I tried
to GAC it using method that works with .net dll's, I get a message
during the install saying that "One or more modules of the assembly
could not be found" .
Knowing that it needs the publisher policy config file, I added that to
the File element in the "AssemblyManifest" attribute.  Then I got an
error during Light that said "error LGHT0124 : Not a valid manifest
file; detail: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1."  I
get the same results if I specify the "Assembly" attribute as "win32".

Any ideas on how I can GAC this dll?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kenny Alperstein