How can i determine if my setup program was invoked using "runas" option?

In most of the cases, my setup is given to a user who does not have
admin rights, so an administrator does a runas to install the program,
which means all HKCU settings go to that admin and not to the user.

If it is possible to determine if the process was executed with runas
then I will be able to handle the situation better.

Is there a standard way to handle such scenarios?

Thanks,
Nitin