Can you post the relevant code from your .wxs file please?

Best regards,
Sebastian Brand

Instyler Software - http://www.instyler.com

On Apr 8, 2008, at 10:27 , Michael Musenbrock wrote:
Hi there!

Msi do not update my binaries from Visual Studio.
(Especially one ocx and one exe file)
Even if the file has changed in the update, but the internal
version number of this file hasn't been updated, it is ignored,
is there a way to preserve this and get msi to updated my files?
If the internal version from the executable has been changed,
it works lika a charm.

The package from wich it should be upgraded, has special
parameters in its 'File'-Section. (no checksum, or so).

Hopefully someone can give me good news and a hint for that.

Michael