Of course, here it is:

    <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
      <Directory Id="INSTALLDIR" Name="project">
        <Directory Id="binaries" Name="bin">

          <Component Id="MainExecutable"
Guid="XXXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX">
            <File Id="Fileocx" Name="File.ocx" LongName="SomeFile.ocx"
DiskId="1" Source="bin\\SomeFile.ocx" Vital="yes"/>

It is an update from installer version x.y.1 to x.y.2, ocx file has same
internal file version, but has internally minimal changed (uuid),
and is not updated. 'File'-Entry is the same for both installer versions.

Regards,
Michael Musenbrock