From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Mumford [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:52 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] MSBuild inside Wix development

Well in part because these have evolved for a while and I've been using them
for at least three years - possibly before wix.targets became part of the
product? And in part because I had no idea they were there :-/

I'm really glad you pointed this out, but it got me wondering (again) how I
missed this??? Apparently this is part of Visual Studio 2008 and/or .Net
3.5. Man it sure would be nice to have this at least referenced in WiX.chm
or the web site or did I just miss it?

Well anyhow, thanks for pointing this out.