Thanks. I'm sure it's in there somewhere, but MSBuild is not Visual Studio -
it's part of .Net (oddly IMHO). And if you search the index for MSBuild
you'll find nothing at all, but if you "search" for it you will find the
link. I'm not saying that it isn't there, but I do think it's very easy to
miss.

Once I get my installer released, and once I feel I know enough to be
helpful to others (and this thread proves I'm not really there yet) I may
stop whining and start contributing this project. :-)

-Chris