Hi,
  I want compile WiX projects on team build server, but I don't want
install WiX on build server, so I am planning add all needed files to
source control.
I have some problem when I am compile wixproj file. wixproj file
contains those 2 lines:
    <WixTargetsPath Condition=" '$(WixTargetsPath)' == ''
">$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\Microsoft\WiX\v3.0\Wix.targets</WixTargetsPath>
  <Import Project="$(WixTargetsPath)" />

Since WiX not installed on build machine I override CoreCompile target
of Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.targets in my TFSBuild.proj file, so
I can transfer WixTargetsPath to MSBuild task. The problems that build
failed since I have error:
Solution file warning MSB4122: Scanning project dependencies for
project "MyProj.wixProj" failed. Blablabla since "WixTargetsPath" not
exist.

What I need to do to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Dima