I would imagine the best way to do this would be to manually edit your
.wixproj files.

Either change the reference to your WiX.targets file to be relative to the
project directory, or set the WixTargetsPath in a Property/Property section.

If you go that route, you can make it conditional on being a TFS build by
using a statement similar to:

    <PropertyGroup>
        <WixTargetsPath Condition=" '$(TeamProject)' != ''
">..\..\WiX\</triCeratTasksPath>
    </PropertyGroup>

I don't know, it seems like it should work to me.   Good luck!

Chris