Actually, I'm looking at it right now.   The problem is that my projects
don't use the "default" build configuration, they need either x86 or x64
specified as the platform, and it won't build without that.   It could
easily be solved by having the abililty to pass properties to the build
system from heat, but the VSHeatExtension doesn't currently work that way.

It wouldn't be a big deal, unless you have different outputs based on
platform and/or config...  I could imagine numerous places this would make a
difference.   Anyway, I know no one is working on it, so I am.   I'm putting
the fix in place now, and I'll be happy to share it.  I'm not real sure what
you guys need to do to integrate it, but I'm sure it'll get worked out when
you have some working code right in front of you.

Chris