Apologies if this has been asked and answered a zillion times already, I am
fairly new to WiX and very new to the list :)

Using the Visual Studio deployment projects one is able to assign the output of
a project or projects to the installer project and that has the effect of
having the IDE manage all the dependencies. Is there a similar mechanism when
using WiX? Or would we need to manually manage the dependencies in the xml
files?

Thanks for any information / resources you can offer!

Steve Wagner | Senior Software Design Engineer |
Advertiser and Publisher Solutions Group (APS)
Office 206-816-8440 | Fax 425-936-7329
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | advertising.microsoft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.