All of the code I included is defined in the merge module.  Thus, any
modularization should occur across all 3 items (custom action definition,
custom action scheudling in InstallExecuteSequence, and binary definition).

Looking through Orca at the main install, it seems to be hooked up
correctly.  The Binary table has a reference to
BINMAP.DLL.FE2FB413_1E39_4B13_AC8B_A3F8022742C4, and the CustomAction table
has an Action named InitInstallDIR.FE2FB413_1E39_4B13_AC8B_A3F8022742C4
defined with a source of BINMAP.DLL.FE2FB413_1E39_4B13_AC8B_A3F8022742C4
(which matches the binary name).  Then the InstallExecuteSequence table
schedules an Action named
InitInstallDIR.FE2FB413_1E39_4B13_AC8B_A3F8022742C4 (which matches the
custom action name).

-Tina