From: zett42 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:28
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Upgrade problems when using directory as keypath

Thanks for your reply. Could you please shed some light on why exactly this
behaviour occurs? Knowing something is a good thing - understanding is even
better.

And yes, I have marked the component directory explicitly as the keypath.
I wanted to avoid choosing a keypath file, because in an upgrade, I would
have to modify the keypath file every time any of the other files change.
The files in the directory are independent of each other (just a bunch of
*.jpg), so it would not make much sense to be forced to always change the
keypath file.