From: Christopher Painter [mailto:chr...@deploymentengineering.com]
Sent: 22 February 2009 14:26
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] DTF - install, rollback and uninstall

The SSRS data driven CA prototype I sent you back in November has a
custom table with a Component_ column.  The _ signifies it's a FK back
to the PK of the Component table.

MSI is only loosely a relational database.  There aren't any real
foreign key constraint capabilities.

Christopher Painter, Author of Deployment Engineering Blog
Have a hot tip, know a secret or read a really good thread that deserves
attention? E-Mail Me