Von: John Ludlow [mailto:john.ludlow...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 12:26
An: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Betreff: Re: [WiX-users] How to create the installation package,which is able
to upgrade

According to the docs, UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE is set during a removal.
When I've done this before, I've always used the properties set in the
<Upgrade> elements - in your case, PATCHFOUND.  So maybe try this:

<Custom Action="MyCA" After="InstallFinalize">NOT Installed AND NOT
PATCHFOUND</Custom>

(not sure what happens with the NEWER case - I guess you're throwing an error
or something there to prevent downgrades).

Also, I usually put the logical cases in all caps - e.g NOT rather than not.