From: Jiang, Chunyan (GE Healthcare) [mailto:chunyan.ji...@ge.com]
Sent: 05 August 2009 09:47
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to create the installation package,which is able
to upgrade

Hi John,

Thank you for your help. There is some progess in my Upgrade. It will not
install a new software after I change the OnlyDetect.

I have another question that there is one Custom Action, which should be called
only in the first install. Is it correct if I set it as:

<Custom Action="MyCA" After="InstallFinalize">NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE</Custom>

Thanks again!

Chunyan