From: Richard <legal...@xmission.com>
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:01:14 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to detect files presence and conditionally show a
new added dialog page

In article <664797.8163...@web59804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>,
    "little.forest" <little.for...@ymail.com>  writes:

> "Additionally, you can't have more than one NewDialog control event
> on a button, even if the conditions are mutually exclusive." - this is
> interesting. Ca n you tell me where this fact comes from?

Found it.

Its in the docs for the ControlEvent table.

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368037(VS.85).aspx>

    "The exception is that each control can publish a most one
    NewDialog or one SpawnDialog event."

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/