Hi Richard,

You're right. I did got some weird error by not using your approach for button
control event when I went back and forth among those dialog pages.

So I tried your approach, the errors were gone. However, I'm getting some other
new weird issues: every time I've to click the "Next" button or "Back" button 2
times to go next or go back, very strange. But after this two times of
clicking, I can go back and forth without problem. What's wrong?

You know, I took the code from WixUI_InstallDir.wxs and renamed it as
MyWixUI_InstallDir.wxs and used it in my project. I changed the code by using
your example, here is my code:
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Back" Event="NewDialog"
Value="LicenseAgreementDlg">1</Publish>
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Next" Event="SetTargetPath"
Value="[WIXUI_INSTALLDIR]" Order="1">1</Publish>
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Next" Event="DoAction"
Value="WixUIValidatePath" Order="2">1</Publish>
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Next" Event="SpawnDialog"
Value="InvalidDirDlg"
Order="3"><![CDATA[WIXUI_INSTALLDIR_VALID<>"1"]]></Publish>
<!--My code start here-->
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Next"
Property="InstallDirNextDialog" Value="{}"/>
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Next"
Property="InstallDirNextDialog"
Value="MyAddedConfirmDlg"><![CDATA[WIXUI_INSTALLDIR_VALID="1" and
NEED_MIGRATE_SETTING="1"]]></Publish>
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Next"
Property="InstallDirNextDialog"
Value="VerifyReadyDlg"><![CDATA[WIXUI_INSTALLDIR_VALID="1" and
NEED_MIGRATE_SETTING<>"1"]]></Publish>
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="Next" Event="NewDialog"
Value="[InstallDirNextDialog]" Order="4">InstallDirNextDialog</Publish>
<!--My code end here-->
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="ChangeFolder"
Property="_BrowseProperty" Value="[WIXUI_INSTALLDIR]" Order="1">1</Publish>
<Publish Dialog="MyInstallDirDlg" Control="ChangeFolder" Event="SpawnDialog"
Value="BrowseDlg" Order="2">1</Publish>

As you can see, I changed the "NewDialog"(Next button) from one line to be 4
lines of code. Is it correct? But I don't know how come I have to click the
next button 2 times to go to the next page? Do I have to write all of those 4
conditions(Not A and Not B, A and B, Not A and B, A and Not B) as 4 publish
elements? In my case, I only care about two cases(A and B, A and Not B), is it
okay?

Thanks.
/Brian