Hello,

I am running the most current stable build of Wix 3.0.  I'm delighted
with the product on the whole but I've reached a sticking point in
distributing packages of my product.

Basically, I preferred to have "fancy" electronic packaging for my
product and as such preferred not to use the default icon for .msi.
To get around this I decided to wrap my .msi in a .exe file -- as I
assumed this would allow me to use a custom icon for my package.  I
grabbed the setup stub for setup.exe from my Wix binaries directory
and put it in a local Stubs directory; I refer to the stub when I run
setupbld.exe.

Unfortunately when I follow Jon Torresdal's instructions for using
setupbld.exe I am unable to either specify a -bitmap or -title.  When
I specify -title, my setup.exe is built but I cannot run it (nothing
happens).  When I specify -bitmap, my image does not appear next to
setup.exe in Explorer.  When I omit -title and just specify -bitmap I
can run my .exe but I still get the default .msi icon.

Does anyone know what might be wrong or if -bitmap is supported at all?