Von: Blair [mailto:os...@live.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. November 2009 15:59
An: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Betreff: Re: [WiX-users] New Entry in Add/Remove Program when upgrade

You could try removing OnlyDetect="no" and adding a condition to the
RemoveExistingProducts action. However, then version 3 in your scenario will
remove both versions 1 and 2 (instead of just 1).

Your requirement to leave multiple versions without forcing each to use a
different path is the problem. It doesn't leave you with many options.