From: little.forest <little.for...@ymail.com>
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:20:58 PM
Subject: [WiX-users] How to force to launch application in silent install mode?

I'd like to know how to force to launch the application in silent install mode.
I thought this would work:

msiexec /i myapp.msi WIXUI_EXITDIALOGOPTIONALCHECKBOX="1" /qr

But after installation, the application wasn't launched. By the way, we use the
'standard' way from Wix.chm("How To: Run the Installed Application After
Setup") for the 'launch application'. How can I make the application run
anyways after a silent installation?

By the way, from the log, the CustomAction "LaunchApplication" never run. I
don't know why it didn't run.

Thanks.
/Brian

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/

http://www.flickr.com/gift/