From: Sascha Beaumont <sascha.beaum...@gmail.com>
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 4:10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to force to launch application in silent install
mode?

Best solution I've used in the past was to schedule a reboot, it
really depends on your app and your deployment requirements as to what
will work for you.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM, little.forest <little.for...@ymail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Sascha. I see your points.
>

> It looks like there is no any other workarounds, correct?

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/