>> 1) Add a Readme.rtf file at the end of the install. This can either be
>> in a dialog similar to EULA (that's what Visual Studio setup projects
>> do), or a checkbox to execute the RTF when the installer closes. Given
>> the choice between the two I would prefer the first option (embed the
>> Readme text in a dialog).

> 1 -
> http://neilsleightholm.blogspot.com/2008/08/customised-uis-for-wix.html
> However from looking at the sources WiXUI_FeatureTree already has
> LicenseAgreementDlg after the WelcomeDlg. If you want a second one
> showing a different RTF you'll need to write it (or copy & paste from
> the LicenseAgreementDlg.wxs in the WiX sources).

This turns out to be harder than expected. I want to show my Readme dialog
after the install progress but before ExitDialog. However the ExitDialog
doesn't follow the standard Prev/Next navigation, so it's not straight-forward
to include something before it. Let's say I already have this:

<UI>
  <Dialog Id="ReadmeDlg"...>
  </Dialog>
  <Publish Dialog="ReadmeDlg" Control="Next" Event="NewDialog"
Value="ExitDialog">1</Publish>
</UI>

I'm assuming this will create a dialog and its Next button will go to
ExitDialog.
What do I need to do to get ReadmeDlg to show after the progress instead of
ExitDialog (but only after a successful install)?