From: dB. <dbl...@dblock.org>
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Fri, September 3, 2010 7:32:40 AM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Bootstrapping and Burn

If anyone has a development team in our initial situation and needs help with
some external convincing, I'd be happy to volunteer my time and travel and talk
about our experience. We are www.appsecinc.com in NYC - I now have 35
setup-enabled developers and we're certainly not in the deployment business.