On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:10:20 -0400
"Goryuk, Alex" <agor...@rosettastone.com> wrote:

> Have you guys tried using NSIS http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page ?

I've used NSIS in the past, but I have a set of existing MSI files that
I just want to package up into a single exe along with the Visual C++
2010 runtime and the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile. I've got
dotNetInstaller working so I'll use that, and re-evaluate my decision
once Burn comes along.

> [snip 4 sourceforge footers]

Is there any way to get Sourceforge to remove the excess footers? It's
annoying using web interfaces to the mailing list because of all the
extra text.

--
Bruce Cran