Deferred custom action? What user context is that running under? You might
be surfing the web from an elevated process which seems incredibly
dangerous. <smile/>

I've been disappointed by embedded UI (random limitations). At this point,
I've focused on building a really solid external UI.

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC