I have six options for the UI

1. In the bootstrapper exe - retrieve the token using the UI and pass it on
as a command line arg to the msi as a serialized string.
2. Msi External UI - I don't quite understand the difference between this
and the first option. Any code samples for external UI would be really
helpful to me.. Are there any advantage of using the Msi external UI over
having the UI in the bootstrapper exe?
3. Msi embedded UI - not an option for me, as I need my msi to work on xp
sp3.
4. Immediate custom action in UI sequence - I need to pass a token that I
retrieve from the WebBrowser to a deferred custom action. Since UI sequence
runs in launching process, I will have difficulty passing on this token to
the deferred custom action. I need to SecureCustomProperties to pass on the
token from UI sequence to deferred custom action, which can only be done if
it is a managed installation. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong
here.
5. Immediate custom action in InstallExecute sequence - The UI stays behind
the MSI progress bar, not able to bring the focus on to the WebBrowser
window.
6. Deferred custom action - CoCreating a WebBrowser interface is actually
launching an iexplore.exe process, but running as 'SYSTEM' which is a
security risk. So, I'm trying to figure out if I can tell the
InternetExplorer.Application1 COM server to run as logged in user. If I can
do this, this would be the best place for me to place the UI. If not, option
1 seems to be the best place for the UI.

Could you please see if I'm going in the right direction to solve the
problem?

Thanks,
Pratap.