On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Pally Sandher <pally.sand...@iesve.com> wrote:
> Rune take a look at the -arch parameter for candle as it sounds like
> it'll do exactly what you need. Bob A mentions it in on his blog @
> http://www.joyofsetup.com/2010/05/14/working-hard-or-hardly-working/

When using plain old msbuild to build my solution file, how do I
influence the command line for candle.exe?

I found this example which looks pretty much like what I have already tried:
http://insomniacgeek.com/how-to-target-32bit-and-64bit-a-net-applications-with-wix-and-separate-msi-packages/

"The value you choose here will be transferred to the Platform
variable in WiX" is the part I'm having trouble with. The Build
Configuration Manager refuses to let me specify "x64" as a target for
my .wixproj. Hence the "-dPlatform=x86" parameter never changes.

--
Rune