In Visual Studio if you right click your Wix Project & select properties
you should be able to get to a tab named "Tool Settings". The box named
"Compiler" should be the parameters for candle.exe with the one named
"Linker" being similar for light.exe.

I use VS2005 & VS2008 which are both as above but having not looked at
VS2010 I can't confirm if it's the same (although I would expect it to
be but you never know).

Bob's blog page also mentions an <InstallerPlatform> property in
WiXProj's which I can't find in any of mine but as I build all my MSI's
as x86 I think it may need to be manually added if it doesn't read it
from the solution platform setting.

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment & IT Administrator
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No.
SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park,
Glasgow G20 0SP
Email Disclaimer