Thanks for the suggestion Rob. The only problem is that this is a older
version of CSLA we use 3.6.2 and on Rockford's website he no longer provides
an installer. This should not be  much of a road block, because you can get
the source and within the Setup Project find the GUID. I've done this and
for some reason it still will not work. Below is that I have.

<Property Id="CSLA">
    <ComponentSearch Id="cslaPath"
Guid="B71EFC75-5891-437F-96F9-E2347C9F4FB4" />
  </Property>
  <Condition Message="CSLA 3.6.2 must be installed before you can continue
with the installation.">Installed OR CSLA</Condition>

Am I doing this check incorrectly?