Hi again,

I believe I solved it (haven't done enough testing yet though!)!
It seems that the property had to be set as "Secure=yes" since otherwise UAC
will not allow it.

Will get back to you if I find that it is not solved. But I just tried an
installation that earlier did not work and now it did!

Thanks for all help so far anyway!
Leo