From: Robert Hermann [mailto:rob.herm...@nicewareintl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 5:09 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix Uninstall - MaintenanceTypeDlg,
VerifyReadyDlg Dialog sequence is Shown Twice

To follow up with my last email ....

VerifyReadyDialog does trigger the uninstall, it just takes one too many
times... its like a flag is not being set correctly
either by me or something else ...   I should be to click the remove
button on that dialog and it should kick off the uninstall right away
versus the second sequence ...