Thanks Rob.

I do have another issue. How do I disable the ability for the BA to install
multiple versions of my application? It seems that during an upgrade it
installs an entirely new app and there ends up being multiple entries in
Add/Remove programs.

Are there any examples of a managed BA for .Net 3.5? It seems like no
matter how I bundle the .Net package, author the bundle, and configure the
app.config file I can not get the BA to effectively install the framework
then my application. It installs the framework then it opens the the UI
shell used for the framework install again and never installs my program.
My application is instead replaced by UI shell that the framework installer
uses. Does that make sense, and if so is that a bug?

Greg Beaty
greg.bea...@gmail.com